RECENT NEWS IN CATERING AND HOSPITALITY
Published by Hospitalitynet on 7/25/2017 12:25:20 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA – July 25, 2017
Published by Hospitalitynet on 7/24/2017 3:51:05 PM
CapitaLand's wholly owned serviced residence business unit, The Ascott Limited (Ascott), is acquiring an 80% stake in Synergy Global Housing (Synergy), a leading accommodation provider in the U.S., for US$33.7 million (approximately S$46.7 million).
Published by Hospitalitynet on 7/24/2017 2:36:00 PM
Since March 2017, James Gardiner is the General Manager of Joining the Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, and he is already making a difference. Airport hotels have the reputation of catering more to business travelers, and this is the vision be...
Vagabond Inn Opens Hotel In Ridgecrest, CA from Hospitalitynet 7/24/2017 1:04:01 PM
Today, Vagabond Inn Corporation announced the opening of the Vagabond Inn Ridgecrest In Ridgecrest, CA. The new hotel is located at 416 S. China La...
Social Media Marketing in the Hotel Industry: Trends... from Hospitalitynet 7/24/2017 12:55:55 PM
As social media platforms gain traction in usage rates and become ubiquitous in day-to-day life through the proliferation of mobile devices, they a...
Watch your waste: The problem with airline food and ... from Hospitalitynet 7/24/2017 12:20:10 PM
Every day, Emirates' airline catering facility prepares 180,000 meals to service its more than 400 daily flights around the globe. The Emirates fac...
Most Popular Categories in Catering and Hospitality
- Contract food services(1791)
- Refrigeration & heating equipment(9470)
- Food Service Contractors(1791)
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment Merchant Wholesalers(2322)
- Refrigeration Equipment & Supplies Merchant Wholesalers(1969)
- Warm Air Heating & Air-Conditioning Equipment & Supplies Merchant Wholesalers(2800)
- Air-Conditioning & Warm Air Heating Equipment & Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing(12961)
- Plumbing, Heating, & Air-Conditioning Contractors(2580)