RECENT NEWS IN AEROSPACE, DEFENCE AND MARINE
Published by BBC News on 10/8/2021 11:45:45 AM
The Tata group originally founded the airline in 1932 before it was taken over in 1953.
Published by BBC News on 9/14/2021 2:05:45 PM
Plane maker expects global aviation to take another two and a half years to recover.
Published by BBC News on 9/9/2021 10:19:32 AM
The airline says a recent takeover approach undervalued the business and announces plans to raise £1.2bn.
Materna IPS deploys Biometric Face Recognition at To... from RealWire 9/2/2021 12:26:00 PM
Tokyo International Airport (HANEDA), the 4th largest airport in the world, chose the German SBD provider to equip their self-service installation ...
Martech Disruptor Modo25 Secures Fourth Six Figure I... from RealWire 8/31/2021 12:26:00 PM
Leeds, UK: Having delivered growth beyond expectations, digital martech innovator, Modo25 (www.modo25.com) has secured a fourth six-figure investme...
BA in talks over short-haul Gatwick flights from BBC News 8/26/2021 5:47:40 PM
The airline confirmed it was talking with unions on plans to create a short-haul flight operation.
Most Popular Categories in Aerospace, Defence and Marine
- Finance, taxation, & monetary policy(4426)
- Airports, flying fields, & services(4912)
- Air transportation, scheduled(5153)
- Deep sea foreign transportation of freight(5197)
- Regulation & Administration of Transportation Programs(5894)
- Administration of Air & Water Resource & Solid Waste Management Programs(5170)
- Administration of Public Health Programs(4741)
- Public Finance Activities(5880)
- Engineering Services(6458)
- Navigational Services to Shipping(4867)
- Marine Cargo Handling(5407)
- Other Support Activities for Air Transportation(4730)
- Other Airport Operations(12436)
- Inland Water Freight Transportation(14970)
- Deep Sea Freight Transportation(5194)
- Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation(6151)
- Other Aircraft Parts & Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing(5390)
- Aircraft Manufacturing(4341)
- Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, & Nautical System & Instrument Manufacturing(5655)